BOUNCE nmlug@swcp.com: Non-member submission from [<inthelight@viafamily.com>]

owner-nmlug@swcp.com owner-nmlug@swcp.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:32:25 -0700 (MST)

>From jamesh@swcp.com  Wed Oct 31 19:32:23 2001
From: <inthelight@viafamily.com>
Subject: Meetings
To: nmlug@swcp.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:36:51 -0500

  I've been watching this board for a couple of months now
and would be very interested in attending meeting.
 However I am the type of nixer newbie that would sit around
and look stupid listening to you guru types talk techno
stuff.
  My point is this. I would be willing to assist in
maintaining the web site as long as you experts could put up
with teaching me how nearly everything converts from the
other guys to linux. (my box is a half breed)
   I'm not a total idiot, I am familiar with assembly and
C++ and can fake my way through a nix install and almost
fake my way through command line conif of unix sys.
   All of that said, I'm a steel erection contractor and
have a pretty flexible schedule.
   And thats my final offer

Mike Robbins
In The Light Design, Inc.