[NMLUG] places to host meetings

N K nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 00:03:12 -0800 (PST)

You're the _only_ ones. Just the most outspoken of us.
:)

Actually, one of the primary reasons I have yet to
attend any NMLUG meeting, official or otherwise, has
been the choice in location. I'm never particularly
interested in meeting anyone in a place where the
primary substance of consumption relates to alchohol.
Yes, I'm a weird one, I know. It happens. ;)

Later