[NMLUG] New meeting time/place

Matt Grommes nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:24:14 -0700

I'd prefer Thursday to Monday only because it's had for to get out of
the office by 6pm on most Mondays.

I think the Oso Grande offices or the Compaq office sound about the best
for meetings as long as they're open. I think I read that the Oso Grande
space is bigger so that may be a concern.

Tim Price wrote:

> On Thursday, November 1, 2001 10:06 AM, Don Wilde <Don@silver-lynx.com> wrote:
>
>>Aaron Birenboim wrote:
>>
>>>So far I'm hearing prefrence for Monday or Thursday.
>>>One regular will miss Thursday.... at least until
>>>next semester.
>>>

> I would prefer Thursday because that's my Friday at the office, plus my daughter can come with me on Thursdays.
>
> Monday would be OK, but Mondays are always hectic from being out of the office on Fridays.

	Matt Grommes 		    --
-- 47.3% of your base are belong to the IRS --