[NMLUG] TMS, mtg

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:05:03 -0700

I can do to truman tomorrow.  What time?

Seems like opinion is leaning towards Thurs, but with wishy-washy
reasons
Count... is soft.  I'm trying to consider
the WEIGHT of the objection.

Fleck was wishy-washy towards Monday,
MacCurdy preferred Monday, but gave no reason.
Price was wishy-washy towards Thurs.
Gromes wants thurs, due to hectic mondays, as do i and Dougan
Somebody, I forgot who, wanted Mon, due to thurs class.  Well...
    we might not see him til january.  So be it.
Senart wanted Monday, no reason given.
Young can only make Monday. (work schedule)

--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.