[NMLUG] TMS, mtg

C. Ulrich nmlug@swcp.com

> Somebody, I forgot who, wanted Mon, due to thurs class.  Well...
>     we might not see him til january.  So be it.

That would be me. Actually, Tuesdays and Thursdays are out: class nights.
Mondays and Wednesdays are fine, but I veered away from Wednesday because
many people said they couldn't do wednesdays at all. Seems like not too many
people like Mondays either.

And my class schedule might very well change next semester, so my opinion is
to be considered "wishy-washy" at the moment.

--C. Ulrich.