[NMLUG] Hello

Mike Sabin nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:23:26 -0700

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 12:30:39PM -0700, Matt Grommes wrote:
> I'm sure if his visit had been properly announced as an event on the
> list and people had time to plan on going to see him, it would have been
> a very different affair.

I remember thinking that the announcement was so low key, and so
specifically targeted towards just getting him up to Los Alamos,
that his schedule must be really tight, and he would not have
time to hang with the NMLUG folks.  What a pity that it was
apparently otherwise; I would have enjoyed meeting him.  Next
time I will try (for my part) to inquire further.

- Mike Sabin