[NMLUG] Network Gear Donations

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 08:44:56 -0700

We need some network gear for the Truman M.S. project.
We need:

    at least (1) 10, 100, or 10/100 twisted pair hub
    to connect to the APS network.

    Several NIC's and/or transcievers for ISA, PCI, Mac.
         (They have several old macs, which may not be PCI, I dunno.)

    For our private network segment, we could even
    use 10b2  (co-ax).  That might eliminate the need
    for a second hub.  I am hoping that some people
    have been throwing out co-ax, and might have boxes
    of NIC's, transcievers, and cables to donate.

Please contact Don or Myself if you can help.
--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.