[NMLUG] Laptop for sale??

Tim Price nmlug@swcp.com
05 Nov 2001 11:03:59 -0700

It depends on what you consider a good deal. I have found that people and shops tend to want high prices for used Laptops in Abq., so I don't even look around town anymore.

I have bought various reconditioned components from ComputerGeeks.com. I find their prices are very reasonable and most everything comes with a warranty of usually around 90 days. Everything I have bought from them works very well, and they have reasonable prices on shipping as well. They have several Laptops right now for example:

Dell Latitude PII400 128MB 4GB CD FDD - Grade A 	$559.00

Dell Latitude PII366 128MB 12GB CD FDD - Grade A   $499.00

These seem like fairly decent prices, but we usually buy new notebooks, and I don't know what you want to pay.

The full list of notebook computers, with photos, is at  http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?cat=NBB.