[NMLUG] Laptop for sale??

Peter Eschman nmlug@swcp.com
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:49:09 -0700

I have had good luck with Mark at westworld computers.  He is located
here in Alb, but runs mostly from his web site:

www.westworldcomputers.com

Feel free to contact me for more details, or if you want to discuss via
phone call.

  Pete Eschman

--On Monday, November 05, 2001 10:39 AM -0700 Michael Young