[NMLUG] Laptop for sale??

Michael Young nmlug@swcp.com
05 Nov 2001 18:13:41 -0700

On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 11:49, Peter Eschman wrote:
> I have had good luck with Mark at westworld computers.  He is located
> here in Alb, but runs mostly from his web site:
>
> www.westworldcomputers.com

Thanks a lot Peter for the info. I ended up buying one of the laptops
listed in Tim's reply earlier today. It was just about what I was
looking for, and it was a Dell. I can't wait to see the UPS guy on my
door in a couple of days. I should be ready for those LUG meetings now,
provided it is on a day I can go.

Michael