[NMLUG] ssh X forwarding

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 09:52:01 -0700

One of my clients just changed sshd over from
Tru64 to Linux.  Now I get a warning when I log in...

Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
Last login: Wed Nov  7 10:49:59 2001 from helstf

Does anybody know where the problem might lie?
Which host is remote?  The client of the server?
i.e.  Do I need to add some more modern type
of authentication to my X server, or does the
sshd need to be configured to allow X forwarding?
--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.