[NMLUG] NMLUG Meeting

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 13:10:04 -0700

Tim Price wrote:

> After all the mail last week about meeting days, times and places, was a day, time and place ever decided upon? If it was I missed it.

Still a bit of a toss-up (monday vs. thursday).
Not that I have any authority...  but lets see what happens if I say:

Second Thursday, At Oso Grande, 7:PM.

Cheryl...  Will this be OK?

Next...  Does anybody have a presentation they can
make?   If not, I can try to lead an unstructured
discussion on the Truman project, or (given recent
traffic) on the many uses and security issues of ssh...
--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.