[NMLUG] NMLUG Meeting

Cheryl Haaker, sys admin nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:43:24 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Aaron Birenboim wrote:
|so...  2nd Thurs is out.
|
|Lets continue seeing how Monday goes...
|--

I think I responded that Monday was okay, but now that I've seen my
calendar, I notice that I've given the room to the New Mexico Computer
Society for that date!!

Tonight would be fine for any of you who want to come by.  Don't worry,
however, that I've reserved the room - it's not as if it's in any great
demand after hours.  (except for the second Monday of the month).  Plus,
I have to work until at least 7pm anyway.

Or, we could reschedule.  Oso Grande is fairlyn flexible ;-)

          Cheryl Haaker, system administrator
          Oso Grande Technologies: 505-345-6555