[NMLUG] NMLUG Meeting

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 09:59:57 -0700

"Cheryl Haaker, sys admin" wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Aaron Birenboim wrote:
> |so...  2nd Thurs is out.
> |
> |Lets continue seeing how Monday goes...
> |--
>
> I think I responded that Monday was okay, but now that I've seen my
> calendar, I notice that I've given the room to the New Mexico Computer
> Society for that date!!

I'd like to avoid 3rd monday, since its too close
to the 3rd Wednesday ASIGUNIX meetings.

I, personally, cannot make last monday, due to conflict
with an organization where I am a REAL officer.

First monday is OK for me.  I'd only be able to make
4th monday on months with 5 mondays.

However, it seems like there is momentum behind meeting
today this month, so lets do that.

** Meet tonight at Oso Grande **

We could discuss next month's meeting time tonight.
So... it seems that we ARE meeting tonight.  It might
be poorly attended, but thats OK.
--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.