[NMLUG] Meeting tonight

John Fleck nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 15:43:39 -0700

GEOFF SMITH wrote:

> Hello,
> I am a Linux newbie (a user since 10:00 last night) and was interested in
> attending your meeting tonight. I'd like to just sit in to listen and learn.
>

>From an earlier email to the list from Cheryl. The time is 7 p.m.:

>5921 Jefferson NE.  That's just north of the
>Jefferson exit on I-25.  Turn into the business park on the left (if
>you're going north from the freeway exit) with the "Compaq" sign.

>If you pass the AOL building - green glass, shaped like a grand piano -
>you've gone too far; do a U turn.

     @~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
          Cheryl Haaker, system administrator
          Oso Grande Technologies: 505-345-6555

It's further south, at 5921 Jefferson NE.  That's just north of the

--
John Fleck, science writer
Albuquerque Journal, PO Drawer J, Albuquerque NM, 87110

"I have discovered, and you can quote
 me,  that 67.5% of all statistics are
 made up on the spot."
  - Gerry Yonas