[NMLUG] ximian's evolution backend?

Matt Grommes nmlug@swcp.com
12 Nov 2001 16:33:57 -0700

I have to agree that Evolution rocks. The original plan was to make it
interopperable with MS Exchange so it could be an Outlook replacement.
If Ximian wants to stick around for very much longer, they're going to
have start making money and an Exchange server replacement would be a
pretty good way to do that. Of course that's just complete speculation
but I wouldn't be surprised.