[NMLUG] Topic for meetings.

C. Ulrich nmlug@swcp.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:45:44 -0700

On Monday 12 November 2001 19:17, you wrote:
> You raise excellent points. Here are my totally preliminary thoughts on
> how I'd do something like this manually -- obviously, the ultimate goal
> (project?) would be to automate the whole thing so you could treat the
> Internet as a giant personal hard drive ;)

[snip]

This sounds like it could work. It might even be something a few of us in the
group could cooperate on (hint hint). Although I *still* wouldn't trust it
for truly mission-critical stuff. What language would the utilities be in? To
me, the obvious choice would be perl, but I'm not as experienced as others
out there.

--C. Ulrich