[NMLUG] Free/Open convert to pdf?

John Fleck nmlug@swcp.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:43:20 -0700

Aaron - Gotta love IRC!

***********************
<dcm> jfleck: ghostscript
<al_shopov> hi jfleck
<jfleck> dcm: ah. I didn't know it could do that.
<Gman> ps2pdf
<dcm> jfleck: sure.. let me see if I can remember the command line....
<dcm> gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=myfile.pdf myfile.ps
<dcm> Gman: I use this instead of ps2pdf.. I find the output *much* better
<Gman> ahh
<Gman> I think ps2pdf just uses ghostscript

Also, more instructions here:

http://graduate.gradsch.uga.edu/etd2/ghost.htm

Cheers,

John