IRC - was Re: [NMLUG] NMLUG Meeting

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:00:05 -0700

> > Have we considered meeting virtually? IRC channel,

I see no need for discussion.

Set up an IRC channel, and let us know its name, and
how/where to access it.

I'm not all that knowledgable about IRC, but I think
all we need is an understanding about what the channel will be.
(is NMLUG available?)

Does anybody out there know how to run a bot to maintain
the channel?

Would we be better off if somebody in the group hosted an IRC server?

I dunno if we want to have a meeting time, but I'd certainly
keep an IRC window up while I'm working on the computer...
I just need to remember how to set it up.
Is BitchX the client of choice these days?
--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.