[NMLUG] Free/Open convert to pdf?

Robbins, Wesley L nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:05:05 -0700

First fix....
  Linux runs great on the ds20 series.... ;)

Second....
  If you got the 5.0 unix CD's the come with a
freeware RPM package system.  You just select
install everything and you almost feel as if
your running on a Linux box.....Big almost.

The 4.0* disks of the freeware comes with.
3.12 version of ghost scripts.  These are
pre configure to work with default Tru64.
They are not as dynamic to install as the
5.0 version.

I've been mucking around trying to get the 5.0
freeware to complete do the 4..0 boxes I got.