[NMLUG] Re: IRC

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:19:38 -0700

"C. Ulrich" wrote:

> How about this: tonight, after I get back from class (~8:30PM) I'll join
> #nmlug on irc.slashnet.org and see who else shows up just to get the ball
> rolling. My nick is Eil.

I already did this (i think).  My nic is Gopher.
I guess that makes me op.

Perhaps somebody else can join, and tell me what to do.
This is the first time I've used an X irc client, and
its confusing me some.  (Its also been years
since I did any IRC, and even then I was a novice)

--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.