[NMLUG] freesco Free Cisco router replacement

Aaron Birenboim nmlug@swcp.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:26:55 -0700

James Hamilton wrote:

> Chris Queen and I were talking he said he found floppy based router replacement.  I'm not sure if it had been mentioned before http://www.freesco.org/.  I haven't tried it yet.  He told me he's set up 6 of them for comcast connections and ti has worked great in each case.

I tried this when JATO? went belly up.
I just never got it working.
I'm sure it really is simple....  once you figure it out ;-)
But I gave up.

I sure like the idea of these projects, but I was unable to get
enough documentation to get my PPP connection debugged.
I wish Chris were there...

--
Aaron Birenboim | Black holes are where G-d divided
Albuquerque, NM |      by zero.