[NMLUG] Anybody in town selling dual AMD or Pentium boxes?

Jason Davis nmlug@swcp.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:23:50 -0700

i think the article "ultimate linux box" is good. its gives other people
a good idea of non bleeding edge componets easily supported by linux
i dont think any ultimate box would be bleeding edge...i think ultamte
would be as advanced as possible while maintaing extreme stability
jd