[NMLUG] Anybody in town selling dual AMD or Pentium boxes?

Jason Davis nmlug@swcp.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:34:46 -0700

hi,
i work at cybermesa.com here in sants fe. im the bench tech...i would
love to build someone a trick linux box..we build boxes and service them
too...we also have phone support for our linux customers. most of the
computers in our shop ( at least the ones that really do anything ) are
linux or bsd...so you could rest assured that no windoz chumps are
building your box. I also would like to say our shop is pro AMD and
thats what i recommend to all my customers. i 'm really not
trying to plug my company...i would just like a chance to build some
one a trick linux box...dont know that i would want to take one on
that has $6,000 in parts..that would be just a little intimidating.
jd