[NMLUG] Anybody in town selling dual AMD or Pentium boxes?

Eric Krieger nmlug@swcp.com
20 Nov 2001 08:39:32 -0700

yea! if it is truely "the ultimate linux box"...what's up with only 2
processors?  memory, storage, video..lets go for broke.

eric

btw..on a side note... it's kinda cool to see that linux journal has
moved to PHP-Nuke (or Post Nuke) for their site.