[NMLUG] Access in Santa Fe (was: old discussion: AlbuquerqueISP)

Matt Grommes nmlug@swcp.com
21 Nov 2001 15:38:23 -0700

No, you can still choose any DSL capable ISP, MSN is just their
"preferred" provider so you can expect Qwest to push you hard in that
direction. You can avoid Qwest salespeople altogether by signing up
directly with your ISP of choice. This is probably the best idea since
Qwest salespeople have demonstrated themselves to be liars and stupid on
many occasions. Not that having to clean up their "mistakes" has made me
bitter or anything. :)