[NMLUG] Access in Santa Fe (was: old discussion: AlbuquerqueISP)

Gary Sandine nmlug@swcp.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:28:31 -0700

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 05:58:44PM -0700, C. Ulrich wrote:
> Speakeasy looks like a good service, from their web page. Shell account, 10MB
> web space. They do have dialup, but the service is "hidden" a bit deeper in
> their web site. But... I couldn't find *any* NM dialup numbers at all, not
> even Santa Fe. They seem to cover a large portion of the rest of the country
> though. I'll bookmark them and give them a call to see if they're planning on
> adding lines in Albq or just forgot to list them. I notice they have service
> to most of MI, which will come in real handy if/when I move back there
> towards the end of next year.

Whoops I think I was confused.... When waiting for DSL install, one can
use Speakeasy dialup for free.  I now recall there being no local numbers
for folks in Los Alamos (which means no Santa Fe number).  I thought they
did have an ABQ number, though.  Their DSL service is *excellent*.