[NMLUG] Upcoming Perl CGI Class

Joe Calkins nmlug@swcp.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:18:33 -0700

Hello,

There's a Perl CGI class starting Tuesday, December 4 at UNM Continuing Education, and
there's still a few openings left.

This class is for you if:
* You're already fluent in HTML;
* You have an understanding of basic programming concepts; and
* You want to start writing Common Gateway Interface programs to process Web forms and build
Web pages from databases on the Web server.

The Perl CGI class usually goes for 8 3-hour sessions, however it's being offered for the first
time in just 6 4-hour sessions. This might save you some commuting time and simplify your
schedule. The classes meet from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays December 4-20.

More info at http://dce.unm.edu/trainingcenter/train_courseinfo/courseinfo_internet.htm#5465

SAVE! You can get a discount on the tuition in any one of four ways:
* 15% discount with proof of credit union membership (offer ends soon);
* 10% discount if you register for three classes at the same time;
* 10% discount with valid UNM student ID; and
* tuition remission for UNM staff.

To register, call 277-CLASS and tell them you want to take Fundamentals of CGI Programing
with Perl, class number 5465 BN.

I'm the instructor, so please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have questions about the class.

Respectfully,

Joe Calkins
UNM Division of Continuing Education
Computer Programming Instructor