[NMLUG] Modifying toys....

Matt Grommes nmlug@swcp.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:45:18 -0700

I've seen some furby hacking on the net various places. From what I've
seen it's a pretty complicated procedure since the cpu is encased in
some sort of resin to make it "unhackable". I don't know if you can buy
pre-hacked units.

Robbins, Wesley L wrote:

> I have been asked to modify a furby.  And make it
> "extremely" evangelistic. (For a Christmas gift)
> I think you can figure out a few sayings.  I'm
> wondering if anyone out there has done this
> before. I really do not want to buy the full
> kit to only modify the rom....
>
> Wes

			--   Matt Grommes   --
"All these worlds are belong to you, except Europa. Take off no zigs there."