[UFFI-Users] uffi:deref-pointer (was: casting and types)

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Mon Sep 6 09:27:20 MDT 2004

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril wrote:
> I haven't reviewed further clsql's MOP requirements.

You can see the symbols imported in clsql/sql/package.lisp for various
implementations. About 90% of the symbols imported, from say sb-pcl,
are actually used by CLSQL.

> However, judging by the amount of current CVS Changelog entries by
> Bruno Haible, I'd bet the next release of CLISP will announce full
> (A)MOP support for its built-in CLOS.

Yay! What good news. I'll look forward to CLISP supporting my
hyperobject (similar MOP usage to CLSQL) package as well as CLSQL.

Kevin